Give yourself Goosebumps

PART 1-

Me, my best friend Zoe and eight other school kids went to explore Jungle Doom in South America and our tour guide was Mrs. Wheedle drones. She told us there are Headhunters in the woods. Me and my friend Zoe felt this tour was boring. My friend and I wanted to explore the jungle on our own. I saw something weird in the jungle.
So, Zoe created some distraction and we snuck out. We went into dense vine bushes and saw an ancient statue of Gargoyle. Statue shattered and real Gargoyle appeared. It has crazy bulging eyes and long, sharp teeth.

Now, I have two choice 

  1. To fight the beast with sticks and stones.

  2.  To try to run away through water.


PART 2-

We chose to fight with that beast, we ran away first. Then we found some rocks and sticks. We both were ready to fight with that mutant. The gargoyle backs up and runs away. I noticed the wooden table. I bend down to examine the enormous wooden table. That’s when I realize that the table is decorated with shrunken heads. When we both moved away from that table suddenly I smelled something delicious. I couldn’t resist myself. I ate them. I started to feel dizzy. She ran away into the woods. I saw my hand was turning soft pink skin and now rubbery grey flesh.


                                            PART-3

I became a monster suddenly. I heard something coming from the forest. I have two options-


1- To see who's coming and take help

2- To hide myself

I chose to hide myself under the table. A three legged lady and her husband James appeared, and she had a rifle gun, and wore a khaki dress.. She is The Gwen Shripp the famous hunter. She saw me and looked stunned. Quickly, I ran into the dense leaves and vines before the hunters could catch me. They were shooting at me.

I sensed water near me. I dived into it. My feet became webbed, my gills were open, I saw clearly in the deep water. I can swim incredibly well. I got rid of those famous hunters.

PART4-


I felt something bite me on my leg. That was an alligator. I fought that alligator, and suddenly I feel stronger than ever. After a couple strokes I reached the shore of the river. I pull myself out of the water. Suddenly I can’t breathe, I feel suffocative. I realized that I cannot breath on dry land. I moved myself into the water and waited for my friends and Mrs. Weddle.

Since then I have lived in that same river and no one visited me. Some people came and I told my story to them but they didn’t show much concern. Now, they know who I’m now. I have become a legend. Famous throughout the world. They call me..

The Abominable Fish Monster.


THE END


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I WONDER, WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO HIDE AND TAKE HELP FROM PERSON WHO'S COMING  👇


PART-1 


He is Ben from Junior Explorer, the bookworm.(Always read comics, books)

He saw me, but didn't  look scared of me.

He’s was  reaching from the enchanted fruit

I stopped  him.  He explained that the fruits left here

from tribes of medicine man and it’s called 

(“The Myth of Muglani” (witch doctor) They don’t like people. Only one legendary fruit

(The Fireheart fruit) can undo the spell.We started looking for that fruit.

We have two to turn left or right.



 PART-2                                                                

We took the left direction, We left the clearing. We climbed the steep stone. We got caught up in a net trap by a group of giant Women. They  create these traps to catch and

help the people who have turned into monsters like

me. Their Leader freed us from that net.

She guided us to the cave which has Fireheart

fruit tree inside. There was a giant Dragon Guard. We fought with each other.  I also got familiar with my new power which helped me to defeat that dragon. Then we crossed the lava pool and got Fireheart fruit. 

I ate the enchanted Fireheart fruit and became a kid again.Then we rejoined our Junior explorer group. Where Zoe psyched to see me and apologised for

her behavior to leave me in the woods.

I forgave her. We told her my story.


Ending of another Good conclusion.


THE END


 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I CHOOSE TO  TURN RIGHT


PART-1


Me and Ben ran through the dense jungle, it was hot and damp. We were both exhausted.

I took a step to go around a huge rubber-vines it stuck to my skin, binding me.

My foot sank down into the hole.There was a giant anthill of enormous red ants.

Who swarmed around my ankle. Ben grabbed a stick and tried to dig my leg out.

Ben dug, the ants scurried to and fro. Suddenly, I zapped up a whole mouthful of the red ants,

I had eaten all of them. Then we moved further to search for Fireheart fruit. Someone came from the dense bushes. We hid ourselves behind the bushes. 


PART-2


There was Mrs Wheedle with the group.She told the group about Kerritatlocus (Fireheart fruit),

here, Over the excitement I shouted out loud. Mrs Wheedle and the group heard us,

Mrs- wheedle demanded to come out from the bushes.

THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS THAT I HAVE-

1- To step out and explain what happened to me

2- To jump out the bushes and scared them


When we stepped out from the bushes I tried to explain myself.

But she looked at me and fainted at that time and everyone from the group ran away.

We went to the Fireheart tree. I ate the fruit and became a kid again.

Then she woke up and settled the group and we all went back to the camp.


THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



When I choose to jump from the bushes and scared Mrs. Wheedle and the group. 


PART-1


Ben laughed hard, his tears came out from his eyes. Suddenly he stopped and

His expression was full of terror. I asked to him he said Muglani (witch hunter)

behind me. He wore a leopard skin, and painted stripes on his face and looked very tall. Muglani tried to catch me-

I had two options again that -

1)To escape from the Muglani, slip away from him.

 2)To reason with him.


PART-2


We chose to escape from him because I didn't want to trust him. He’s the one who made enchanted fruit. I ducked out from under the medicine man’s hand. “Uomlacka sacka!” There are eight magical clones came and he commanded them to catch us. Ben raced one way, you went another. Medicine man chased me and magical clones chased Ben. I reached the bank of the river.

There were lots of strong vines hanging from the tree that seemed strong.

I dodged with one vines and chased the medicine man behind me.

Then I realized what I grasped was a  giant “BOA CONSTRICTOR”( SNAKE).

It looped itself around me and dropped from the tree with me and medicine men tried to take it away from the snake and shrunken my head. That was the HISSY FIT..


THE END



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have enough capacity for Schooling in your locality? If yes, how much (Outline/ Resources)

Human Clone

Floo Network